Saturday, August 23, 2008

Kids says the funniest things

Earlier today Owen had to go to time out (which isn't unusual), and before we let him out we will say Owen look at me and tell him what he did wrong. Then tonight my mom, me, my dad and Owen were getting in the car to head home and my dad ran over my mom's shoe on accident (not her foot just her shoe). So we are driving back home and Owen says "Bada (that is what he calls my dad) look at me", and when my dad finally looked in the mirror Owen says "you run over Nana's shoe you go to time out when we go home." It was one of the funniest things I have ever heard Owen say, he even had my dad laughing!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh that's funny! I'm glad you specified that your Mom's foot was not run over....that would hurt! It is really funny how kids expect the same out of you that you dish out to them!!!

Go to time out Dad! That was naughty to run over the shoe!!!

Erika said...

I just read on one of your other posts that Abby had to go to heaven. I can't believe that. I remember walking to school and seeing her or walking home from church and there she was. I just can't believe it. Your house just wont be the same without Abby. Well you look awesome and I hope you are doing good. I am still trying to get the hang of things on this blogging thing. But I think I am catching on. Take care.