Monday, August 11, 2008

Lifeguards-not the brightest

Ok so this is how smart lifeguards can be. For the past month or so I haven't been scheduled at the pool so I go into the guard room and put up a note that says exactly this..."Brooke Erickson needs shifts 543-#### I can work Wednesday mornings/early afternoons and also Sunday"...so the next day I get a call from one of the guards asking if I can take their shift on Friday...and I kept on getting calls like that all asking if I could work on any of the days besides the ones I wrote down I would work. Okay is it really that hard to figure out that if I only put down certain days those are the only ones I CAN work??? Honestly some lifeguards have issues!

Another thing that I see a lot of lifeguards do while they are on duty is blog the whistle constantly at the same person without telling them what they are doing wrong or allowing them any time to fix what was wrong. Not everybody thoroughly reads the rules before they get into the pool especially little kids! :]

Don't tell my mom that I put this picture up of her!

2 comments:

The Ericksons said...

SO are you interested in Boys and Girls Club??? If you are, I got you pretty much lined up!! Seriously, I talked to them today, and they are hiring so if you want you can come with me to check it out the day we go with you to Logan. Just bring a resume with you. See you on FRIDAY!!!!

Erin said...

That's a funny story! I love the pictures of your Mom! So cute!!