Friday, September 5, 2008

I survived the first week of USU



Well I made it through the first week of classes. At first I was a little worried that I wouldn't be able to make it to some classes in time but luckily they were close by. So my French class is interesting, supposedly we are going to be able to an oral presentation completely in French (we'll see about that). Next, is my Science and the application to Human Nutrition class which has about 300 people, and we had to buy these clickers (picture below) that you can take quizzes.










Monday through Thursday my classes start in Old Main which is a really nice building!

Oh on Thursday I was walking around between classes and there was a stage set up by the Student Center, and it just happened to be Carmen Rasmusen. I guess she was there to get all of the students excited to be up at Utah State. Who knows???

Now the only problem I am having with being up at Utah State is the lack of a job. If I have to I will lifeguard, but it really isn't my favorite thing to do. I am not sure if it is worth it to drop my interior design theory class to get a job at the Boys and Girls club (I would have to do this because right now there are time conflicts).







3 comments:

Erin said...

Wow! Sounds like you are going to stay plenty busy! I can't believe you have a "clicker" to take quizes! That's crazy!

Don't worry...you'll find the perfect job. Hang in there and be patient...one will come!!!

Todd Shauna and gang said...

I'm so jealous of it all. This is the greatest time - you meet friends in the same situations, no biggie about what a job is just that there is one. Try a bank! They are typically flexible and no holidays. Once a teller you can always get a job too. USU was the greatest. I learned to like myself there. France will be great - even with Kelly :) Oh, and your picture is beautiful

Kristen said...

I thought that ticker was a pregnancy test...yikes! I wondered what kind of kids you were running around with:)