So it is weird that I am 20 I still feel like I am nineteen. So far my dad and Debbie Larsen are the only ones to threaten me with birthday spankings...on Sunday I'm sure my grandpa will say the same thing.
Oh you so know that there are many others who will give you birthday spankins. Remember I still have to bring you back your Dvds and will have access to your bum. Hope your birthday was good and I also hope that you realize you will never have a one at the front of your age until you are 100. Congrats on joining the club.
2 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday Brookie Dear! Happy days will come to you all year! If I had a wish, then it would be...a Happy Happy Birthday to you from me!!!
I hope you LOVE being 20! You are the cutest 20-year-old I know!!
Enjoy!!!
Oh you so know that there are many others who will give you birthday spankins. Remember I still have to bring you back your Dvds and will have access to your bum. Hope your birthday was good and I also hope that you realize you will never have a one at the front of your age until you are 100. Congrats on joining the club.
Post a Comment