So last Wednesday the young women came to our game and I honestly wasn't playing that well. It always seems to work that way, when you have people come watch you try to do better but come up a little short or the other team suddenly gets really good. Hayley said that on Sunday people were asking where I was so I guess I will tell you guys. This past Sunday my boss scheduled me at Dimple Dell and I also took someones shift, so i was working. The shift i took didn't conflict with church but the surprise scheduling at t Dimple Dell did. I know shame on me for working on Sunday...but I really need the money.
Back to Utah State, next week I am going to take time off so that I can move some things up to school. Then on Thursday Chadly and Brittany (my brother and sister-in-law for those who don't know that already) are going to show me around campus and make sure that I know where all of my classes are (I definitely would get lost if they didn't). Classes start in exactly two weeks from this Monday, which is crazy!
At tribal I am organization mode, I want to finish all the big projects before I go off to school. I like to make the front desk area look really clean and then if I don't work for a few day and it gets dirty, then it shows that the other employees didn't do anything (is that mean?). Right now I actually made a list of all the projects I want to do which includes reorganizing the back closet, the office supply area, back room, and the team area; and then I need to finish remaking the folders for the filing cabinet that holds all of the bills...after that I might even help Fish clean his office (I might finish all those before-just because things always get stuffed into his office and he has to do more work). So far I have already cleaned the front desk area to try and help them stay organized even after I leave (Gramps has issues with that) and I have clean our old team sales persons desk. Oh my gosh the guy that does team sales was so disorganized it drove me crazy, I would always stop working on it because it was so hard to know where to start...then finally Soni told me that I needed to finish it so I started it at 11am and didn't finish until at least 5:30 or 6pm (of course i took small brakes to get a drink or stretch my legs).
Sorry I don't have any fun pictures, I just haven't taken any lately

2 comments:
You said it...shame on you for working Sundays! Oh ye of little faith!!! Don't you know that if you avoid Sunday's, no matter how bad you need the money, you will be blessed?? I know it doesn't make sense on paper, but you just have to have faith...trust me!
Everything will work out...sometimes in the weirdest ways, and not always how we expect! You'll be able to find a job no problem!
That would be pretty awkward interviewing with your uncle. Good luck with that!
In the meantime, change that sign that says you're willing to work Sundays and have a little faith!!!
Love ya!
Oh brooke I am going to miss you. I know you will come home to visit and I hope you and I can hang out when that happens. I wish you luck on your newest journey, but as someone who left home to go to school it was one of the best decisions I ever made for my sanity and socialization skills. You will kick butt I promise
Post a Comment