
I honestly have the weirdest dreams ever. So there is this girl that is playing summer league and she is on another team, but every time I either play against her or I stay and play on her team she is horrible. I don't mean that she is a bad player but when you play against her she has some really dangerous checks that almost hit you right in the face (for those of you who don't know what checking is, it is where the girl without the ball tries to tap the ball out of a player stick). Then when you are on her team, the passes always come way too late or they are out of reach (which is really annoying if they do it constantly). Back to my weird dreams...so for some reason she is coming over to my house to hang out (even though we were never really friends and didn't even go to the same school) and all of the sudden she starts reading my diary. This is really strange because I do not have a diary, I have tried to start one but it doesn't last long. So anyway she is reading through my diary and she gets to a page where I had written that she had horrible checks and I hated getting passes from her. Immediately she was offended and I started to defend myself saying that I was just mad that day and had to write it down just to get it out. Then I woke up because of my annoying alarm clock.

1 comment:
Ok, you're right. That is weird! You are too cute! That girl sounds a little mean...I would be having nightmares about her too!!
Post a Comment