Monday, August 18, 2008

Start of something new

So school starts in exactly a week, which is crazy. I'm still not totally moved up to Logan but thankfully I was able to get work off thanks to Fish, and move stuff up for two days! Sunday is my last official day being home before school starts. I don't know why but I feel the need to write thank you cards to certain people who have helped me get to where I am now. I think I already said this before but my application for BYU study abroad Paris is finished and now I have to wait for an interview with the Professor (my uncle). I will keep you updated on what is going on with that.

On Friday the 15th my tuition was due and can I just say ouch! I have close to no money left. I have been lucky enough that I haven't had to take out any loans to pay for school, and also had enough to pay the majority of my car, leaving just a little to pay.

On Saturday my brother and his family finally got here, I am so excited that they get to come visit. All I want to do is hold Paige the whole time but she would rather be walking around.

1 comment:

Erin said...

See!! I told you it will all work out! I'm so excited for you! You're big adventure will be filled with ups and downs and twists and turns, but will be so much fun!!! I can't wait to read about all of your adventures!