Even though I listen to a lot of music everyday that songs that get stuck in my head are the ones from Owen's kid shows. No joke today at work I was singing a song from super why that goes a little like this "Small tall all
wonderific you're terrific"....(I can't figure out the words to the rest of it and it drives me crazy). Then when I am guarding and I am on stand I always seem to sing the Sesame Street or Elmo's World theme song. Some of the last ones that I can never seem to get rid of are Diego and Dora...so I will suddenly start singing Go Diego! Go!
Va mos Diego Va mos...some more
Spanish words that I don't know how to spell...to rescue my friend...and so on. The one from Dora besides that theme song is "If there's a place you got to go I'm the one that always knows. I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map. I'M THE MAP!!!" It is really sad when you come to think of it. Not only do I know all of the songs but now I also know all of the cars characters. (so the words may not be
exactly right but I always have the tune in my head)
1 comment:
Seriously Brooke...you're in big trouble! I can't believe you're already humming songs and you're not a mom yet! I can't tell you how many times I'm singing Hip hip hooray...the super reader saves the day!! Or...it's a big world, it's a big, big world.
You know it gets bad when you start to hum the songs playing on your kids toys...
They do really get stuck in your head though huh?
Post a Comment