There are a few things that I definitely won't miss when I go up to school.
1-DVDs going missing, getting destroyed and lost
2-Laptop dead whenever I need it or no where to be found
3- Picking up my sister late at night or driving her and friends around
4-Coming home from work and being told to do work that could have done
5-Paying for things that have gotten destroyed/lost
6-Little sister changing the songs constantly in the car
7-Jewelry leaving my room and never coming back
8-Perfume/Shampoo/Face wash disappearing
9-Getting woken up super early so they can borrow clothes or earings
10-Getting told that I am rude because I won't do something for her...(geek)
Ironman!
11 years ago

2 comments:
Wow! You really will enjoy moving to school!!! Hopefully it won't be too late to get some of your sanity back!! You will enjoy being on your own. So live it up girl! Enjoy every minute!!! Love ya!
Um I feel like that was totally a personal attack on Haley...which is probably deserved. I think you to really need to get away from eachother.
Post a Comment