I realize that it has been a while since my last post but I will try and get you guys caught up with everything that has happened (ok not everything just a few things). I have a lot more pictures that I am going to put up when I have more time.
Statue of Jean of Arc
Claire doing a wonderful impression of the brick drawing behind her. Although this museum looks like it is a lot of fun it isn't when you have a teacher that spends 3 hours in the same wing (This is in the Louvre).
At the top is a statue of Napoleon. I saw this during one of my Paris walks!
Opera
The tour was super expensive so we decided to take a picture on the bottom floor. From left to right: Julianne, Jessica, Allison, me, Marissa.
This sits outside the entrance of the opera I have a group picture somewhere, I will look for it and then post it another time.
I saw this picture the first day I got to France and thought it was really strange, then a month or so later I saw it on this bus. I thought I should share it with you!
Sydney just loves to get her picture taken (for those of you who don't know her, she is my cousin!)
In front of the Arc de Triomphe (Aly, me and Andrew).
Sydney aspires to be a model!
Once again in front of the Arc (Sydney, me with glasses on and Aly).
I need to not wear these glasses when I have my hair in a ponytail because I look slightly retarded in this picture.
The Arc de Triomphe alone besides these random people who decided to jump in my picture. Crazy people!
Andrew in front of some car that I could never identify for you. I tried but I just happen to lack that skill.
This is what it looks like from far away. I would have tried to fit the whole thing in but the wall of cars you see in front of you would have run me over.
I was happy just to see that something that was green so I took a picture. 
Aly and I were just so excited to get these awesome pastries, that we couldn't contain ourselves.
Claire and Grant in French 102. You can tell we are all very awake for this class.
Kate and some weird animal/human combination.
We were watching the Superbowl that started at 12 or 1 am I only made it to half time.
This has got to be my favorite statue ever, because the cat in the man's arm just looks so excited to be there. It is just wonderful!MY ROOM
Here I have a lovely desk that faces a window so that I can see the trees and buildings outside! Normally my computer is on there but today it was on my bed.
Here is my closet where I keep all of my clothes, shoes, food and anything else you could think of! So fancy!
Now, don't be jealous because my bed is so big. It actually drives me crazy because I like my full-size bed at home and when you move on this bed it shifts the whole thing.STRIKE
If you look through the trees there are a bunch of people in yellow gathering before the big strike.
This is the view from my window and I am not staying in a hotel, there is just one next door. You can see the monument at the Bastille from our window (it is the tall thing with a point on top of it). The strike started at the Bastille so Claire and I were stuck in our apartment all day, which was really boring.



2 comments:
Looks like all is going well and I heard your mom may be heading out there to see you. Can't wait for more pictures and I would love to trade a blog header for a scarf. You pick the scarf and I know I will love it. Just tell me what you would like on the header and I will do it right away.
BROOKIE! Keep the post coming and try to smuggle me macarons. THANKS!
Post a Comment