Voila mon passport! This would actually really funny if you knew what I was talking about. There is a you tube video that is really cheesy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUVagbFcSUU (that is the link for it).
Grant and Julianne are so excited to be riding the tube! (the tube/underground is the metro or subway in London).
I believe that I win the contest for most excited face on the metro!
Every time the train stops there is an announcement that comes on and says "mind the gap." Later we found this wonderful sign that shows you what happens when you don't mind the gap!
Behind Julianne and me is the London bridge.
I am sure if this is really a word "unputdownable" but you better believe that the people in London use it all of the time.
We were walking around Hyde park and we found this fountain that is in memory of Princess Dianna. Since you can't see all of it I will tell you what is looks like...it is a big ring that has water in it and part of it look like a small waterfall!
The hostel we stayed at in London was under construction the whole time we were there. Oh and don't worry our room was on the top floor so you can't really see it.
This sign is a lie you should never feed the squirrels in Hyde Park (London), they are no longer afraid of people and will come very close to you. The videos at the bottom will show you what I mean!
This is Julianne, she is one of the girls in the program. We decided we had to have pictures of us next to the phone booths and look really touristy doing it.This is also a video of the squirrels that enjoy chasing people.
I promise I have more pictures of London, they are just on my other memory card that I don't currently have with me. I will put them on as soon as I can though!







4 comments:
I love the you tube video...my kind of humor...it's probably a great way for me to review my french skills!
The squirrels are freaking crazy!!! I've never seen any like that! Geez watch out your gonna get attacked!
It looks like you are having so much fun! YAY! And I fell bad I missed your I miss... post, I guess I'm not keeping up on my blogs like a should!! Sorry! I miss you!!
Keep having fun and be careful to MIND THE GAP! :)
Those are fun pictures! That is totally how the squirrels are in DC! I had one come right up to me and then bit my finger!! Watch out!
Jealous Jealous Jealous...If you end up in Greece I am never speaking to you again. Thats right London and Greece are my two I will visit before I die countries. Lucky girl! Looks like you have been having oodles of fun.
I love the Peter Pan statue
Make sure to bring back a light weight Eiffel Tower to have Syd do an up do with
Post a Comment