I have already said this once but it needs to be said again. I HATE SALMON! Since I have been here we have had salmon 3 times out of nine meals. That is 1/3 of the meals we have had so far which is way too much. Also we were given minced cucumbers which are also disgusting.
I am now going to offend every French person and possibly some Americans. Eclairs aren't that good.
Here is my favorite tart ever it is called a tartelette framboise. It is the most delicious thing ever!Sorry this post was short but I have to study for a test and make up a presentation. I will probably write after Valentines day and will have pictures from London!

4 comments:
I absolutely 100% agree with everything you said...I do still kinda like the eclairs, but they are not THAT special. Good luck with your school work I am glad you can fit that in between all the delicious French food (he he).
I like Salmon, but only the way I cook it...and definitely I hate smoked salmon (raw). Sorry you've been bombarded with fish! Hopefully you'll get more tarts! I can't wait until London pics!!
P.S. I think elcairs are gross.
That picture of the guy eating the salmon is absolutely disgusting! GROSS! So I really don't care what color of scarf you get. You have good taste! About how much are they? I might want 2 :) well only if you could fit in 2 that is!
At this very second...i need...whatever that tart thing is. It's an EMERGENCY!! (YUM!)
Post a Comment