I have this awesome new header thanks to Vanessa! Now I am just trying to find a background that I like with it so don't judge because I am not finished yet. If you have ideas for what would look good let me know.
You're header is super cute. You can try http://aquapoppydesigns2.blogspot.com/ or http://www.shelsscraps.blogspot.com/ those are the ones I like to use.
4 comments:
I just checked to see if you had posted it yet and it looks marvelous!!!
You're header is super cute. You can try http://aquapoppydesigns2.blogspot.com/ or http://www.shelsscraps.blogspot.com/ those are the ones I like to use.
That looks really cute Brooke! Props to Vanessa...she's the best!!
Love the new look! I love all the new pics of the Arc too. It looks like you are still having a great time.
P.S. Way to go Nessa! The header looks way cute! When are you gonna design mine?
Post a Comment