Monday, January 12, 2009

Pictures Finally

BARBIE
Owen kept on asking Hayley what she wanted for Christmas and then he would say "I know a barbie!" So here is the barbie Hayley got from Owen! Paiger
This is Owen playing at the aquarium in Sandy. Even though it is small it is still pretty fun to go to.

Paige kept on playing the piano and then clapping after. It was so cute.

Paige climbing around at the aquarium

HAIR CUP (that is what Owen calls it)
Don't mind my fatty face, apparently I need to lose some weight!
My bangs are pulled back in this one

Well this is going to be my last post before Paris. I fly out this Thursday and get to sit on a plane for only 11 hours. I will attempt to put pictures on every day I am there and let you know what is going on.


5 comments:

The Pollards said...

You best be posting pictures when you are in Paris..or even a short note so we know what you are doing and that you are ok. Love ya Brooke and will miss you, but I hope that you will still set aside a day for lunch when you get back.

The Ericksons said...

I am glad you got Paige's funny face recorded. She definitely misses you guys. have a great time in Paris!!!!

Unknown said...

Boy that little Paige is a sweetheart! What a little cutie!
Kinda like your ADORABLE haircut! How cute are you? You look amazing! (and hot!)

I'm so excited for your Paris adventure. Enjoy! Have fun! Love you lots! Be safe!

Taylors6 said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair. I totally think its cute!

Enjoy Paris and post post away!!!

Rosie said...

Hi Brooke! That is so cool that you are going to France! I was just looking at Kerali Reynolds (they used to be in our ward) blog. She has tons of pictures from her family's trip to France last summer. You should check them out and get even more excited to go! I'm glad I found your blog. I'm looking forward to seeing lots of pictures from your adventures. Say hi to Rachel and your fam for me.