Sunday, January 18, 2009

At first glance

These are some of the pictures I took the first two days in Paris.On all the newsstands there are pictures of George Washington wearing a Obama '08 cap or a poster of Will Smith promoting the movie Hancock
This is the pompidou which is a museum right across from where my classes will be.

These are my cousins Kate and Andrew

This time my cousin Claire is in the picture, she is here for study abroad also the other two are here because their dad is running the program.
This is a random tower that I do not know the name of, but it looked nice!

In Paris the main level is not 1 it is 0 so the basement is considered level -1 and if you are on the 4th floor it is actually 5 floors up.

This is the view we had from the hotel we stayed in the first night.

This is what we saw across the street
This is the shower in the hotel room it was a seaparate little area in the room.

The bathroom at the hotel was tiny and the thing on the wall is the button to flush the toilet.

This is me and my cousin Claire on our awesome bunkbeds at the hotel.

5 comments:

The Ericksons said...

I hope you're getting over your jetlag. It looks like you're going to have a good time there, keep us posted.

Victoria, like the Queen said...

Hey there! It's so fun to see your blog of you all grown up since I just remember us as kids! How long are you in Paris for? I'm so totally jealous!

Erin said...

You look so cute all bundled up on the streets of Paris! You already look like a local!

I love the "random" tower. It is way awesome!

That's weird about the elevator humbers...See you at -1!

Your bunk bed looks so cute! It's like camp all over again!

Love ya Brookie!

The Pollards said...

Ok so Paris is in a time warp? Hancock...isn't that already out on dvd here in the States? Wierd. Keep the updates and pictures coming can't wait to learn about Paris.

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

Hi Brook. Guess who this is...Katy Robinett. I am here with Rachel. Heard you are in paris...way fun!