Saturday, January 17, 2009

I'm super tired

Sorry for the lack of pictures I am not quite over my jet lag...I have taken some pictures but when I went to post them I started feeling really tired so tomorrow after church I will post all of the pictures I have so far. Oh and I got here fine with no delays but my luggage hasn't made it yet. If you ever want to figure out what time it is in Paris subtract 4 hours from the current time in Utah and switch am to pm or pm to am.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Wow that's a SERIOUS time change!! So if I understand you correctly, right now it's 10am in Utah, so in Paris it's 6pm??? You must be sooo messed up! I'm glad to hear you arrived safely. I'm sure it will probably take a week or more to get used to the time change. Good luck with that! Let me know how church goes, it will be interesting to hear how they run things over there! Take care and rest up!!!

The Garners said...

I'm glad you're safe Brooke...and I bet your mom's glad too! We'll be checking your blog to see how things are going. Take Care!

The Pollards said...

Of course Steven working with your dad and with church I got all the updates. The luggage thing had to suck I am sure. Oh and your mom said something about your host family (old lady) not speaking any english. Thats going to be awesome!