So today was the first of my finals. This morning I got up at 7 because you aren't really awake the first two hours you're up and my final was at 9:30. I went into class and took my nutrition final and then decided to go turn in my astronomy final after (astronomy was a take home final-so I guess if you count that I actually started finals yesterday). Now all I have left is my French final! Yipee!!!
Here is the tree I decorated at Tribal with the help of someone who works there.
These are the cute little boys I occasionally get to watch!This is Fisher
You all should know O!
Sorry my posts have been so boring lately, maybe once school is over they will get more interesting. Then of course there will be Paris.

3 comments:
You forgot to mention that you get to see your favorite niece next week! That is something to be excited about.
I don't think your posts are boring at all. I love 'em! And go Brookie for taking all your finals! Now you just gotta hope you passed them! Naw, I'm sure you aced them! Oui oui! Sorry..that's almost all the french I know...
How adult is knowing that you should be up at least 2 hours before your final...you are growing up right before my eyes. And remember in only 5 short weeks you will be in Paris writing very exciting and riviting stuff.
Post a Comment