TAG...
Christmas TagGetting to know you...getting to know everything about you
Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends.Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, & try not to be a SCROOGE! Copy this entire post & paste onto your own new post!Change all the answers so they apply to you. Then tag a bunch of people you know....Tis the Season to be NICE!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Bags, I am still trying to master the skill of wrapping
2. Real tree or Artificial? artificial...we used to buy really big real ones but that gets expensive!
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually right after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? It depends
5. Do you like Egg Nog? Sometimes and in very small amounts
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A teddy bear that was mad from small patches of fabric
7. Hardest person to buy for? Hayley
8. Easiest person to buy for? Owen
9. Do you have a nativity scene? My mom has a lot and I am getting one this Christmas
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Neither...if I do then a Christmas card
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? no idea
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? How the grinch stole christmas-the one with Drew Carey
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Day after Thanksgiving
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? no not that I can remember
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Candy
16. Lights on the tree? ours is so bright and when I get my own I am going to have my mom help
17. Favorite Christmas song? I like them all
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? When we were younger we would go to Delaware sometimes but now we saty home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? most of the time
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? pjs christmas eve the rest christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? mean shoppers (or people come in at the last moment and get mad bacause you don't have what they want)
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? our tree is all santas and the red balls
24. Favorite Christmas dinner? Ham and joy's potatoes (family recipe)
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? mario cart but that can wait
I tag...
Eugena
Vanessa
Erin
Ironman!
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment