I am so excited for the next few weeks beacuse a lot is happening! First thing I will be done with School this Friday and will be home sometime on Saturday...the only sad part about that is that I won't get to hang out with my awesome cousin and her adorable little boy.

Next, the cutest little girl ever is coming to visit! Of course that little girl is my niece Paige so I am not biased at all! Chadly, Brittany and Paiger come to Utah December 18th!

I know this is pretty lame but I am excited to go back to work, I really miss being at the lacrosse store! Oh and I forgot Friday I can sell back my last text book! That is the best day of the semester!!! Finally, I leave for Paris is 37 days or 1 month and 6 days!

2 comments:
You really are a LX junkie huh? It's all right. We all have things we're passionate about...mine just happens to be sugar.
I'm excited...1 month and then Bonjour Paris! (pronounced in my tres magnifique french accent) Oui Oui! Sorry, I think it's a funny couple of words...does it make you need to pee too?
AHHH PARIS! I cant wait. We are going to have alot of fun. Are you going to be at neene's when we get there?
Post a Comment