- The person who gets a new pair of jeans, heads to school and gets informed that there is a sticker with size huge still showing on her leg.
- The person who stops and turns around 3 times on campus because she can't decide where to go.
- The person who nearly falls on her face and then laughs.
- The person who procrastinates until the night before to do projects/assignments
- The person who wakes up to her alarm pushes snooze, gets a little ready, climbs back in bed and wakes up just in time to make it to class.
- The person who plays flag football with Kappa Deltas against another sorority and gets her shorts ripped up to the underwear! (Good thing I brought sweats)
- The person who thinks she knows that answer in French but has a hard time pronouncing thing.
- The person who randomly spaces out and gets called on by the teacher and looks retarded!
- The person who tries to remember what she wore the other day but comes up blank!
Ironman!
11 years ago

4 comments:
You are too funny! Don't worry, I think I have had all of those things happen to me as well. I am glad you are loving your institute class. He is a great teacher!! Keep having fun!
I'm laughing so hard right now! Thanks so much for the fun comic relief today!
I love that you left the sticker on your pants. I've done that A LOT. So has my hubby! :)
I'm glad you are able to laugh at life's little blunders! Keep laughing and enjoying every minute!
It was so good to see you last weekend...even though it was for a sad reason. I'm glad I got to give you a big hug!
Keep laughing and telling us about it! I love ya!
You're great!
If you are in town next weekend Taylor is getting baptised on the 11th at 9:00 (early for a non-school day)
You know I am a Kappa Delta ... you mentioned playing flag football with them. Did you pledge?
thats funny
Post a Comment