I don't know what this little contraption is called but we had it at my house in Sandy to keep mice away. When I went home my mom had the bright idea for me to take one of these things up to see if it would get rid of the spider too! Guess what...IT DID...at least it has so far! What this thing does is you pull it into the wall and it makes this high pitched sound kind of like when you trun the television on but I can't hear the sound. IT IS AMAZING! My spider killing number has stopped at 18 we'll see how much higher it gets as it gets colder.
I am so excited for general conference this weekend! One of the best things about it is conference bingo!!! It really makes you listen to each talk and what each person is trying to say. This week up at Utah State is going to be filled with tonz of stuff to do (well at least the last part of it). Tuesday there is lacrosse which is pretty much awesome because I really want to play wight now. Thursday there is a soccer game, coaches show (free food) followed by women's volleyball. Friday I don't have any classes so I will make some conference bingo cards then there is a tailgate party in the institute parking lot, another one in the stadium parking lot and finally the game vs BYU, where IF we score we have done better than other teams.
Oh and another thing...I totally have the best institute class ever! The teacher is hillarious and I am learning a lot every single time.
Last week I was amazing at coming home...I managed to go down to Sandy 3 times in one week. The first I had to get information on my car payment so I stayed Thursday night through Sunday evening. The second time I went down to help out Tribal West with the first day of super sevens (girls lax, some different rules). The 3rd time I would have done no matter what, I really felt like I needed to be there. So that is all that is going on in the exciting life of a poor college student! Until next time...
Ironman!
11 years ago

1 comment:
Who's your institute teacher?? I know a lot of the men that teach up there. And...Logan is notorious for nasty giant spiders. My mom's house had a ton of them. She uses these super sticky spider traps on the floor. They work great except that you have to see how many spiders are stuck to them...and then throw them away. Gross. Sometimes ignorance is bliss!
Post a Comment