2-The person who leaves her car home along with the keys to her car and gets up to Logan and realizes that the keys to the house are in Sandy
3-The person who doesn't have keys to the house in Logan and has to remove the screen from a window, open it and hoist her sister through it. Then her sister biffs in on the floor.
4-The person who likes to watch Pocahontas and all of the other Disney movies
5-The person who is still keeping track of the number of spiders she kills up at Utah State...it is now at 22.
6-The person who will only dance in private but soon realizes that her dad is watching from the top of the stairs.
Sorry these have been short and there have been very few but nothing too interesting is going on.

3 comments:
Oh no!! I've had to "break in" a couple of times myself. I'm glad your sister was willing to "take one for the team!"
No more spiders!!! Get some spider traps or something! EWWE!
I bet it's FREEZING up there, cuz it's pretty cold here.
I wish I could see you dance! I'm sure your quite good at it!
Hey at least you make people laugh!!!! ha ha ha. Your cute Brooke!
Ok you are so funny I just can't believe the things you get yourself into. Sorry we couldn't get together over the weekend. I don't know if you are coming down for the watch party or not. I don't think i am going...social phobia issues that have recently come about, but if you are going to be around Thursday or Friday maybe we can go to lunch. No promises, but I would love to see ya.
Post a Comment