These are just things that have randomly come to mind...not necessary to read
- Why is that when you really need to study your attention span decreases so you have to read things over and over again?
- Why do dogs like sticking their heads out of the car windows? Is it like feeling the breeze when they are running without any of the exercise?
- My legs are totally albino in the winter/right now.
- Why is it when you actually shave your legs you get goosebumps and grow it all back in 5 seconds...it takes far too much effort to keep them smooth!
- Why is it that the one class I would like to do well in, the teacher makes me feel like an idiot?
- Holy cow, I leave in just over three months for Paris!!!
- Why can't I ever remember that trash days in Logan are on Tuesday...oh wait that is wrong I remembered once.
- I still need to find a job in Logan because I am a slacker and every time I decide that I am going to do something about it a teacher announces that we have a quiz or test that is coming up.
- I have been told many times that soon in the future there will be no natural redheads...first time was from a lady in customer service at Walmart
- I have added nutrition onto the list of majors that I know for sure I don't want to go into
- Logan is FREEZING...seriously at night I have two down comforters and a quilt on top of me...no sheet I always got tangled in them...long story
- Supposedly I am supposed to get a pair of comfortable shoes for Paris, but of course the ones they suggest are $150...that is more than my car payment
- How many friends do I really have? Not looking for pity but I was really thinking about this the other day (not the watch party).
- Why do I put some people up on pedestals when all they do for me is disappoint? (Don't take this personally, it is probably not you). Once again these are random thoughts!
- I would honestly love to go to Westminster for the lacrosse program...I really like playing everyday
- I have totally managed to keep a plant alive for 3 months...that is a big accomplishment seeing as how I never really ever tried before.
- This kid in my French class totally annoys me because he likes to correct me on things...would be nice if I asked for it but I didn't so I wanted to slap him and tell him to go away (harsh I know but you have to understand this is early in the morning)
- Ibuprofen is my friend especially when my back starts hurting
- I still have no idea if I have crohn's disease because I haven't taken a blood test...luckily I haven't had any of the debilitating stomach pains recently! Yay for me!
While my cousin is out of town I am watching her dog, who is a total stalker. She goes to the front window and watches you leave and will still be looking out until you come back. The other day I came home from classes and there was some dog food on the kitchen floor and her bowl wasn't in there, then I went in the front room and it was sitting there. She moved her bowl to the front room so she could look out of the window and eat too. Another thing she does is scare me half to death by sitting outside my bedroom door when I open it.
Well that is all that I could remember that I wanted to say.

4 comments:
Brookie you are so funny! I think you and I are very similar! Except I'm not a natural red...not hot like you!
I have the same problem with concetrating; I wish I could stick my head out of the window in the car and my body would think it was exercising; and no way...Three months baby!!! Bonjour Paris!
I hope you're staying warm up there...an electric blanket maybe? I think I'm going to get me one!!
Love ya lots...hang in there! School is so hard...I've always hated it...a necessary evil!!
Holy cow you crack me up. I know you were talking about me and I guess you no longer want to be my friend. Honestly I will leave the house for you if you would like me to. I think when you are down next time I will call you and we will go out. Wow I am full of myself. Love you, but was surprised there was not a current spider kill count in your random thoughts blog.
The key to surviving Logan winters is the heated mattress pad. It is a pad that goes under everything on your mattress and you turn it on right before you're ready for bed. It will be your life saver I promise you!!
so did you enjoy the game with my hubby today
Post a Comment