Monday, September 22, 2008

What's going on

Over the past few weeks I have come to realize that I enjoy learning French, even though I am no the best at it all the time. Also for some reason my French teacher always likes to call on me...maybe it is just because she could remember my name...red haired girl named Brooke-pretty easy for teachers to remember. Another thing I have realized is that I really don't like my science and the application to human nutrition class-it is super boring and so is the book! I have started to enjoy astronomy but it still isn't one of my favorite classes. This semester one of my favorite classes is interior design theory...we have had a lot of projects but they have been really fun. I forgot how much I like drawing (by no means am I great at it).

Today it was freezing in Logan, which I was not ready for. I like it when it is warm and I am not sitting in class shaking because my feet got soaked. Don't get me wrong I love it when it rains just not when I have to go out in it. Right now I am in my room with sweats, a sweatshirt, thick socks and slippers on I am so cold.

My spider killing count has climbed up to 16...yes I am keeping track because they are disgusting and I want to know how many I have gotten rid of! I have used brooms, tiolet paper, shoes, newspapers and DVD cases...I like to change it up (not really it just depends on how far away from the spider I would like to be or what I can find first).

For a while Eugena has been down in Sandy leaving me here alone, which is nice, but I always manage to freak myself out. Noises are magnified and shadows seem to move...it kind of creeps me out.

I went home this past weekend and it was so nice to work at Tribal again...I didn't realize how much I missed being there. Maybe it is because I don't have a job up here and I was always so comfortable there. Why wouldn't I want to talk about lacrosse all day?

1 comment:

Erin said...

Thanks for the update! I'm glad your still alive after all those yucky spiders!! It is funny how you notice more sounds when you're alone!!

I'm sure you're really great at French. It's so timely for your upcoming Paris trip... oui oui!

Anyway, sorry to say, but it's only going to get colder up there in frozen land..oh I mean Logan. Invest in thermals now!!

I love ya Brookie and hope you really are doing great! Miss you!