I GOT ACCEPTED!!!

Last weekend I went home for the long weekend so I could see my brother before he left and then see my grandparents come out from Delaware. It also happened that we were having 3 family parties...for the most part with all different people. The first reunion we were at was the Finch family reunion in Payson so all of my aunts and uncles were there from my mom's side. My uncle Kelly was there too, and he randomly said I accepted you because I was on the computer and saw your name!
Just so everyone knows, one thing I did get from my dad is that I don't show that much excitement. You'll never hear me saying "oh my gosh" or scream when I am excited about something. So I am really excited to go to Paris, I just might not show it the same way others would.
I leave for Paris sometime in January and I can't wait! It is coming up so fast, and I am a little nervous, but I know it will be fun.

3 comments:
As we spoke of before I am so excited you are embracing college life. You will have so much fun in Paris I am jealous. You are the best! Oh and I forgot to tell you thank you so much for your comments regarding my leadership in young womens. As you know it wasn't hard for me to give up my calling, but change is necessary. Love ya Brooke.
YAY!!!! Well since you aren't the jumping around, screaming type...I will do it for you!!! YIPPEEE!!! WOOHOOO!!!
Seriously, I wasn't worried about you getting accepted, but you are going to have the time of your life! Bonjour Paris!
I'm proud of you Brookie! I can't wait to hear about all of your Paris adventures!
You at least will get to see two faces that i know you will miss...MINE & CHAD'S!!! Yahoo we are going too,not as long as youbut we are coming.I am totally going to find you a french man to kiss under the eiffel tower(is that how you spell it?) Oh la la
Post a Comment