Thursday, March 18, 2010

2 Hours is Just Too Long

Every Tuesday and Thursday I have a 9am class and then a break for 2 hours and 10 minutes in which I stay on campus because it isn't worth it to make the trek to my apartment. Normally on Tuesdays I don't mind the break because I can finish my Calculus homework before class and then there is a devotional or forum to attend. This Thursday I figured I should do my math homework to prepare for the quiz and do some reading for another quiz in American Heritage. After I finish the assignment and the reading I check my phone for the time and only ONE hour has gone by and I have to find something to do until noon. So I have officially read most of the blogs I have a link to, stalked people on facebook, checked all of my emails and now I have enough time to write a post. I guess that I could be studying for my religion test but I figure i have enough time to do that and don't really feel like reading the student manual and 26 chapters (to review).

After my math quiz...wait for it...I have an hour break before my last class of the day. Luckily I have enough time to run home, make lunch and then walk back to campus. All I can think of right now is how comfortable my bed would be and hating the fact that I am not in it.

THE GOOD STUFF

  • On the 29th of March I am going to have a new little nephew and I am so excited! I have no idea what the name will be but I know that he is going to be super cute!!!
  • I have officially already taken 2 tests this week and am prepared for the two quizzes I have today.
  • Only one test left this week! The testing center looks like this dreary place and it is pretty stressful once you walk in there because you know you have to take the test then and just hope you remember everything that you studied.
  • THE SEMESTER IS ALMOST OVER!!! I really enjoy being at BYU but lets be honest, who isn't excited when school is out!?!

KIND OF CRAPPY NEWS

At the beginning of this month Hayley and my parents went with the Jordan lacrosse team to Vegas for a lacrosse tournament. Everything was going pretty well and people were having fun being in the nice weather. Then the last game that Jordan was playing in the tournament, Hayley jumps up to get the ball and then as she lands, her knee pops and she has to helped off the field. Now a few weeks later she finally gets the results from the MRI and finds out that she tore her ACL and has to get surgery at the end of the month. She won't be able to play for the next 5 months. :( Sad Day...

1 comment:

Julianne said...

ACL's are the bane of my existence. Why aren't they made of steel?