
I am aware that I have made it to a few schools in Utah before finally deciding and staying at one. I just signed a contract for the apartments I am going to live in. It isn't the nicest apartment but it will still be fun! I am going to be living in an apartment with five other girls, but I only know one of them (a girl that went to Paris on study abroad). I will be moving down the beginning of January and I can't wait!
Sorry this post is short, I have another one planned for later in the week! For now, GO BYU!!!

4 comments:
Good for you, Brooke ... you'll have tons of fun. And Go Cougars!
Part of me just died. :( Haha. I'm sure it will be so fun living with Aly though!
Brooke, with that beautiful red hair you were meant to cheer for the Utes. But alas.... Man, BYU is so lucky!! Plus, what will we do without you next volleyball season? Oh well, visit a lot, ok. :)
Yea! I'm so excited that you're going to BYU! I LOVE it there! Where are you going to be living? I lived at Heritage Halls on campus, but then switched to Campus Plaza off campus. Campus Plaza was super ghetto, but I wouldn't have changed a thing about it! I loved the social life! You'd think sharing an apartment with 5 other girls would get a little crazy sometimes, but it's actually a ton of fun! I hope you enjoy BYU. It's such a great school!
Post a Comment