Sunday, November 29, 2009

Again, that would be me!

  • The person who parks next to a pole, on the drivers side but forgets that I have to get out of the car on that side.
  • Gets another new pair of jeans and once again forgets to take the sticker off the leg that says size huge! Oh and then decides to walk around BYU campus for a little while.
  • The person who mumbles sometimes because she knows what she is saying is retarded or unimportant; so she is just testing it out quietly before actually saying out loud and clear for everyone else to hear.
  • The person who loves playing volleyball but sometimes can't decide exactly how to hit the ball, so people on the side see my hands go up and down until I accidentally hit it a random way.
  • The person who stands against the wall to serve the volleyball and has it still go out on the other side.
  • The person who sometimes hasn't practiced her serving in volleyball for awhile and hit innocent bystanders and scorekeepers!
  • The person who finally serves the ball in the court and over the net but end up pegging somebody in the chest really hard...sorry!
  • The person who tries to walk down the stairs, looks up for a second and misses the last two steps, and biffs it!
  • The person who can't stand to sleep with a flat sheet because she gets tangled in it at night. I know I have issues! (just a bottom sheet and down comforter)
  • The person who always coughs when she cleans her left ear but not the right one...I am not joking! :)

Well, I hope you enjoyed making fun of me as much as I did! I hope you are happy now...haha!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Ha ha, that was a funny post. I liked the volleyball comments, because I was there for a lot of them! You know, even though you point out the mistakes you made, all the rest of us on the team just remember all the AMAZING moves you made!

I talk about myself in the 3rd person sometimes. (Often thinking like something I would put as a facebook status. (Ex.- Debbie really likes what she's reading right now.)

I count steps whenever I'm going up or down stairs anywhere; even if I've climbed them before.

I can never stand still. If I'm standing I'm always shifting my weight and changing positions.

Everyone has their quirks, but that's what makes them unique and interesting!

Mike and Brindi said...

OH MY GOSH. Bridge... that is all totally me!! except the volleyball stuff (since i am sooo not good at ANY sports) and the flat sheet.. other than that... I'm just as ridiculous!! haha i always knew we were meant to be friends! Even if we never hang out!! whoops!