My cousin Britt is the one in the pink...you can't see her birthmark in this picture though. :)You'll Shoot Your Eye Out
Another myth my mom told me and my older siblings is if we shot rubber bands at each other and got hit in the eye that it would knock our eye out or we would go blind. Then just a few years ago Chad, Rachel, me and Hayley got into a rubber band fit for some reason and Chad got hit in the eye. The first thing he said when he got hit was "Mom, it doesn't make you lose an eye."
Web of Lies
Well I hope you enjoyed my little blast from the past and have learned that when I was younger I would believe almost anything. Now here are some more pictures from Paris.
This is what happens when we get bored at museums and have to wait for G.G. and Grandfather to finish looking at things (that is what we call my mom's parents). In the back is James the French teacher and in front is one of my favorite cousins, Claire Vitale.
I am not sure who decided to take this picture but I thought I should give my cheesiest smile ever. We are all playing Five Crowns at the director's apartment (my aunt and uncle's place).

Here is a random church in Normandy that we would pass as we walked through the town. Later that night on the way back to the hotel I almost biffed it in front of this church...pretty embarrassing.
A picture isn't complete unless you are jumping in the air and making a complete fool of yourself! Julianne and I are in front of Chambord.
Emma apparently doesn't like the camera but I say hey look how awesome I am!

For those of you who don't automatically recognize this place I am standing in front of then I will enlighten you. If you have seen the movie Ratatouille, there is a scene in it where he sees the rats hanging in the store window....well this is the place stuffed rats and all!
All of the girls in the Paris program in front of Mount Saint-Michel
Mont Saint-Michel
Marissa torturing Abraham while the rest of us sit by and watch.
We all put on this hat a took a picture, but it all started out with a dare from Marissa. She had Megan wear the hat all day and then Marissa would give her something. I look like I am a specail person waiting for my helper to take me on the cool tour!
My cousins Kate and Claire wanted to ride the carousel at Sacre Coeur, so I let them once!
Pulling out the big guns at Utah Beach in Normandy.

I let my cousin Andrew try and take a picture of Aly and me jumping and this is what we got. I think he could be a professional! I am just joking Andrew after a few times you got it! :]

Aly and I got these awesome headbands to wear when we played ping-pong at the church, which was also our school. I have to make great faces like this because it really adds to the picture!
I have a lot more pictures but I will stop here for now and will try and add some more with my next post.

3 comments:
Haha, that sounds like you mom. Love it!
That was Eugie, not Seth...I'm signed in on him...oopps...but he would agree.
It's funny the things we believe when we are little! I was like that too! I love your cute little girl pictures and your grown up ones in Paris too! You are oh, so very cute!!
Post a Comment