My computer is having issues and will not turn on so I will not be able to post another blog for awhile unless I want to write it in front of a lot of people who can read over my shoulder. So if I don't write before I get back I am sorry I am just trying to cram everything into the last week and would be than happy to tell you stories when I get back. Thanks for all of your support!
Just in case you are wondering what computer I am using now it is my grandparents and they let me use it for a little to check my email. I promise my computer is broken :(
Ironman!
11 years ago

1 comment:
Oh no!! So sorry to hear about your "repewter". (that's how Sadie says it) I hope it isn't a major issue...maybe it will magically start working again. I'm not sure how I will survive without your updates!!! AHH!!! I'll try.
Post a Comment