Friday, November 7, 2008

The O Man and Me






This weekend I decided I wanted to hang out with Owen some more, so I had him up in Logan with me Thursday evening through Saturday afternoon. He is so full of energy and so hillarious. On Friday we went up to campus and Owen was obsessed with the A on top of old main. He was so excited to ride the bus up the street and talk about what he wanted for Christmas.

This is Kiowa and all weekend Owen wanted to give her treats. I would tell him that he couldn't give her anymore but he would just say "last one ok"
This is Owen posing in front of the A...he saw it the first night and decided he wanted to go in the building (even though the inside is really boring I still took him inside).
Owen always likes to make a cheesy smile when you try and take a picture of him,
O put my glasses on and then came up to me and said I like these Brookie!
He had to point to the A to make sure that I could see it
I love this little boy he is too cute. When I come home he will introduce me by saying "hi _________ this is my Brooke"

5 comments:

The Pollards said...

Brooke you are such a good aunt. I don't think I have ever had any of my neices or nephews overnight, but that said I don't think anyone trusts me with thier children overnight. Owen is the cutest kid and I think that he thinks you are pretty cool as well.

The Ericksons said...

Looks like we may have another Aggie in the family!

chadandsydney said...

He is so cute!!! He looks just like nate too

Eugie said...

How cute!!! I love that you has a weekend with Owen.

Erin said...

Ok, you are seriously the BEST aunt EVER! Overnight? I mean come on, who does that? Oh yeah, Brooke does cuz she's da bomb!!!

Super cute pictures!!