
When I was about 5 my parents finally got another dog, a little springer spaniel named Abby. Over the years when I ever felt lonely or scared she was always there to keep me safe. She would follow me around whenever I was home and would sleep at the end of my bed almost every night if I let her. Although at times she could get annoying when she wanted me to throw rocks for her to chase, I loved her to death. Abby was the best dog I could ever have, she let me dress her up, she would chase down runaway lacrosse balls and always greeted me at the top of the stair with her butt shaking! (she didn't have much of a tail) This past December we had to put her to sleep because she was old and in a lot of pain. I'll never forget my best friend and I hope I will get to s
ee her again.
2 comments:
Oh poor Abby...sorry to hear about that. It's interesting how pets can change a person...don't worry..you'll see her again!
Abby was a good dog and she really did love you!
Post a Comment